Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A little light rain

Wow, have you ever seen such a beautiful family? I'm so glad that I got to meet Sam before we leave for Omaha in just a few more days. (YIKES!) Before, this shoot started there was a little light rain and I was scared we were going to lose all of our light but it ended up turning into a beautiful night. These guys were such good sports and I know I had a ton a fun seeing all the acrobat moves this little guy can make.  Seriously, what a cutie! Thanks, guys you were great!  
From Sweeten Photography

From Sweeten Photography

From Sweeten Photography

From Sweeten Photography

From Sweeten Photography

From Sweeten Photography

From Sweeten Photography

From Sweeten Photography

From Sweeten Photography

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | The Blog Full of Games

Back to TOP